Top 10 things heard from hotflawedmama today:
1) Get your coat on now or your fingers will fall off.
2) Something stinks. Who farted? Why did I not hear an “excuse me”?
3) Don’t wipe your nose on your coat, wipe it on your pants, I can wash those easier.
4) You shouldn’t see your elbows in your periphery. That’s not entirely true, but I just like saying the word periphery. (Said during one of my Bodypump classes)
5) I love you so much my nose hurts.
6) Stop talking and just poop.
7) So you wiped her butt, threw the paper in the toilet and then went on your way?
8) Are you crying? Do you need to go to the doctor? If you don’t need to go to the doctor, then stop crying.
9) (I mutter something uncomprehensible)..Tariku, do you understand? Tariku says. “Mom, do YOU understand?”
10) Those don’t go in your nose, they go in your mouth so eat it.
ahhhh…..memories……in the corners of my mind…….like peas up the nose…….like competitions to see who could make the longest poop……..zach, why do you want to sit in the back of church? (answer will be emailed privately). some things just never change…from one generation to another! love you Tesi!
I dont know why, but #8 cracked me up! Thanks for the chuckle.
You dont know me, I’m Cassie’s friend. But this post cracked me up! I think I’ve actually said some of those same things recently!